W1:Getting Ready to Learn

 Assalamualaikum, HI!

Tika here👋

Today, I'm going tell you what i learn in STUDY SKILL'S CLASS (UED102) in week 1.

1.1 Transition From SCHOOL🤓 To UNIVERSITY😎


       I want to tell you that life as university student REALLYx2 DIFFERENT💔. 

      Actually i also don't know how i feel😕 living as a university student.. because I also started studying with ODL (online😬)..i don't even check in and walk around the campus😢. BUT, one thing that make me feel like U-student is their learning atmosphere.

      Back at high school, teachers kept gave me notes, tips how to, feed me all knowledges etc..

They also consult you..


      Now I'm a university student, i have to be independent.. just like one of my lecturers say, “Lecturers just give 30-40% in class, the rest depends on oneself.”

#cultureshock.. but just for a moment and I'm back to reality ... hehe😝

Another things that show in the picture👇.. is TRUE👍




1.2 Characteristics of Successful Student

_This Basic_



So, I don't have anything to say.. just some motivation for me and you

"SUCCESS DOESN'T COME FROM WHAT YOU DO OCCASIONALY,"
IT COMES FROM WHAT YOU DO CONSISTATLY

"THE STRUGGLE YOU'RE IN TODAY IS DEVELOPING"
THE STRENGTH YOU NEED FOR TOMORROW


1.3 Using Learning Styles To Enhance👐Performance

Mention about learning styles.. during the class, they have a test, just a simple test to know your own learning styles and you know what?  it told me that I’m a visual👀 learner.

BUT.. I still confused actually...because when I hear the lecturer teach, I write note✍ (just a lousy note) to understand but I don’t like to write and organize my note because (I’m a slower writer when write neatly) but it become habit that I use to.

Am I weird😱?

Another weird things, i also like to ask my friend and listen👂 to them just like discussion..

but again😅...BUT! I like drawing better than writing.. that's a FACT.


I think that all..tq😘

                         

 insta📸 -> @atka_fatn

twitt🐦 -> @Atka_Fatn

  

Comments

Popular Posts