W2: Goal Setting

Assalamualaikum and HI! again👋

Tika "come back"✌

Today, I want to tell you about what I learned in UED102 class yesterday.   

p.s. If you do not know what UED is, you can read my previous post😜

GOAL SETTING

What is a goal?

🠊 A goal is something you aim or an idea of the future or desired result that you envision, plan and commit to achieve.

What is a goal setting anyway?

🠊Goal setting is a process that you should carefully consider what you want to achieve, and do it diligently despite the challenges until you achieve them.


WHAT IS MY GOAL?

I used these template👇 to write my goal..


I think my specific goal is achievable and realistic.


MOTIVATINAL QUOTES

"Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish"


"Problems are NOT STOP SIGNS , they are guidelines"


"Every moment is a fresh beginning"



I think that all.. tq😉

insta📸→ @atka_fatn

twitt🐦→ @Atka_Fatn

Comments

Popular Posts